Serums are an important part of a skincare routine. They can do so much for your skin such as helping reduce hyperpigmentation, fading fine lines, keeping your skin moisturized etc. Here are a few that i’ve tried out that I love.
- All skin types
- Glycolic T.L.C. Framboos™ Blend: Glycolic 12%, Tartaric, Lactic: This blend is great for skin cell turnover by exfoliating those dead skin cells, resulting in radiant and smoother skin; Citric: Brightens skin.
- Raspberry Fruit Extract: Great for naturally dry skin or adding moisture to skin that’s been damaged by weather. Also great for oily skin with some dryness on the surface.
- Nopalex®: Cactus extract is added to prevent any dryness or harsh reaction that can often be caused by AHA’s by keeping skin calm and soothed. Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Horse Chesnut: Also an anti-inflammatory that helps calm rosacea; stimulates circulation and repairs capillaries.
I just started using this product after receiving a sample of it and loving it. I have issues with hyperpigmentation and have a couple of sun spots and get dark spots left behind from acne that tend to linger. This serum is great for evening out my skin tone. It also doesn’t make my skin peel since the AHA is a blend with calming properties. This is the first serum I pat on all over my face after my spot treatment.
- All skin types
- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps up skin with moisture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen: Creates a smooth texture, elasticity, and keeps structural integrity. Promotes a young and healthy appearance.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Soothes skin and relieves itching.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Calms and heals skin.
- Peptides: Promotes firmness and reduces signs of aging.
I also received a sample of this and use it after the glycolic serum. You always need to moisturize your skin even if it can get oily like mine and hyaluronic acid is my favorite way to do it. It can attract up to 1,000 times weight in water from moisture in the air. Any time I put anything on my face with this my face instantly feels plump and looks younger.
- Normal, oily, combination, and dry
- Hydroquinone 2%: Reduces the appearance of dark spots and age spots.
- Hexapeptide-2: Improves hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates dead skin cells.
I’d been using this product for what felt like 10 years. It always worked so well on my dark sports and especially my sun spots. One day it stopped working and I was devastated. After discovering that you’re not supposed to mix certain skincare ingredients I realize that that may be the reason it stopped working! I’m still going to continue using my Drunk Elephant glycolic serum because it has a blend of AHAs, but add this back into my routine because the hydroquinone is really the best for sun spots. I don’t really have too many and they’re not that dark, but this serum still gets rid of them SO quickly so I’d recommend this for anyone with lots of sun spots. I used to use this all over my face, but now I’ll use the glycolic serum all over and this more as a spot treatment for my sun spots.
- All skin types
- Exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology
Estée Lauder doesn’t exactly tell you what’s in their patented technology, but it’s good for reversing the signs of aging. I use it and have seen my fine lines fade and my skin look smoother. It’s also great for adding moisture and a more refreshed complexion.