Last week I told you guys about why exfoliating is so important and shared my favorite exfoliator. I decided to share several of my other exfoliators that I use along with some popular ones since everyone has different skin types and preferences.
- Normal, oily, combination, and dry
- French Sea Clay: Tightens pores and absorbs oil.
- Volcanic Pumice Rock: Exfoliates and smooths skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Pieces: Patent pending TEAOXI™ technology, which delivers squalene (moisturizes, UV protection, and minimizes fine lines), super antioxidants, and polyphenols.
This exfoliation mask is amazing and my go-to whenever i’m broken out or my face is looking a little dull. Glamglow makes great treatments and I’ve tried almost all of them and this one is my favorite. The green tea leaf pieces are kind of big and at first I thought I had gotten a bad batch until I realized that’s what they were. My face always feels so clean and bright afterwards and it definitely helps clear up any breakouts.
- Normal, oil, combination, and dry
- Pumpkin Enzyme: Exfoliates and smooths skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): Infused with lactic acid which reduces pigmentation and enhances radiance.
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals: Assists to physically exfoliate the skin.
This mask literally feels like you stuck your face in a pumpkin pie! The smell is great and I love how the crystals really feel like you’re exfoliating your skin, but are still gentle. It also has a slight tingle sensation which I believe is the lactic acid working. Peter Thomas Roth is a great brand and similar to Glamglow has several fantastic masks that I’ve tried, but this one is my definite favorite.
- All skin types (great for sensitive skin)
- Echinacea GreenEnvy (a patent-protected version of Echinacea Purpurea): Cichoric acid (in the highest concentration) which supports natural collagen.
- Natural Cranberry Seeds: Gently exfoliates and promotes radiance.
- Rice Bran Powder: Absorbs excess oils and any impurities on the surface, loosens any dry skin cells.
- White Willow Bark, Carrot, Green Tea and Marshmallow: Soothes and calms the skin while providing protection.
Farmacy is a new brand that I’ve received several samples for and have loved all of them. I haven’t tried this particular product yet, but they all include their patented Echinacea Greenenvy. I love anything that increases natural collagen because it means it’ll plump your face up and make you look younger. I’ll post about their other products i’ve tried soon.
- All skin types
- Diatomaceous Earth Microexfoliants (Fossilized Sea Algae): Gently exfoliates and absorbs excess oil.
Y’all I love a twofer, but this is a threefor (just made that up)! It’s an exfoliator, cleanser, and can also be left on for 10 minutes as a mask. It’s also perfect for travel because of it’s size and it being a gel stick instead of a liquid.